We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow their career in Application Development, IT consulting.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, test, debug and maintain web and cloud based solutions with open source technologies.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Will be the technical project owner taking full ownership and responsibility of the technical side.
- Architect, Design and implement innovative quality software solutions, self-Learner and self-motivator
- Work directly with the Technical Delivery Manager in developing technical documents and documentation to aid maintenance and code reuse.
- Apply code standards and standard software development processes
- Assist in Technical pre-sales activities
- Support, assist and monitors setting quarterly technical targets for the technical team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- BSc of Computer science, Computer Engineering or equivalents.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of programming concepts
- Familiar with CMS tools (WordPress and Drupal) is a plus
- Strong Expertise in Database Skills (MySQL)
- Good understanding of Apache
- Ability to Research & Investigate and try out new technologies, constantly updating his/her technical knowledge and skills (especially the latest web & mobile technologies).
- Cross Platform smart application development is a plus
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Time Management
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for details and identifying problems
NOTE:This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization